Special section of our website will be dedicated to the latest football betting tips that will be delivered to you by our team of industry experts. While you will be the one making the final decision which team to back, we still think that a little help from our experts won’t hurt, especially as they will do the research for you and in the end give their prediction of the match in question. There is every chance that you will find our free betting tips very useful, especially if you are one of those punters who like to search for value bets rather than just backing the favourites every single time. You don’t need us telling you that Barcelona will win at home, but you might want to hear more about an in-form side that can be backed at very competitive odds.
The soccer betting tips will contain complete info on the match, including form, stats, previous meetings, injuries and suspensions, as well as the full insight into both teams’ camps. Instead of just listing all these things, our free betting tips will feature an expert analysis based on the available data as well as info that you won’t find on your average betting website. Online wagering is no exact science but with a little help from our side, you should be able to improve the winning percentages and start making money from football bets, which is the ultimate goal of every punter.
Money-Back SpecialsJanuary 28, 2014
Free Bets £100Top rated bookmaker TitanBet are currently giving away a massive £100 in free bets!Click Here
Free Poker Bonus $2,000Over $100,000 in monthly leaderboards.Click Here
Free Bet $100Receive a 25% up to $100 sign-up bonus. Great promos. U.S. Welcome!Click Here
PromotionsMay 21, 2015
- Tottenham v Manchester City Special
- Liverpool v Everton Red Card Refund
- Man Utd v Sunderland Capital One Cup Special
- Chelsea vs Man City Refund
- Champions League Draw Refund
Betting StrategiesDecember 28, 2011
- Bet on Roland Garros and Receive 50% Bonus on Tennis Accumulators
- Receive €5 Free Bet for every goal your team scores at the World Cup
- Receive a free in-play bet on Champions League final at bet365
- Coral Refunds Outright Bets if Brazil or Argentina Win the World Cup
- Man City 3/1 to beat West Ham at Coral
- 100% Combo Cash-In at 10Bet
- Get 100% Combo Bonus with March Match Mania
- Bet on Sochi 2014 at 888sport to receive €50 in Free Bets
Betting TipsDecember 18, 2017
Betting NewsDecember 18, 2017
- Real Sociedad vs Sevilla Winless in their last three
- Atalanta vs Lazio Atalanta host an angry Lazio
- Torino vs Napoli Torino did well to dispatch
- Mainz vs Borussia Dortmund Injury-depleted Borussia Dortmund travel to
- Manchester United vs Manchester City Manchester rivals are heading into
- Juventus vs Inter Milan Serie A leaders Inter Milan
- Sampdoria vs Lazio With only three points separating
- Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid Winless in last five La
- Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich In-form Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach
- Atletico Madrid vs AS Roma Atletico Madrid are a far
- Sevilla vs Liverpool Separated by only a point
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid The first Madrid derby of
- Peru vs New Zealand All Whites did well to
- England vs Brazil England national team play host
- Denmark vs Republic of Ireland Republic of Ireland are one
- England vs Germany They call it a friendly
- Northern Ireland vs Switzerland Michael O’Neil’s Northern Ireland side
- Barcelona vs Sevilla Camp Nou is a place
- Lyon vs Everton Premier League strugglers Everton travel
- Tottenham vs Real Madrid Spurs will put their Wembley
- Levante vs Leganes preview Even though they both currently
- Everton vs Swansea City Preview Monday evening’s Premier League action
- Lyon vs Marseille preview Sitting level on 35 points
- Athletic Club vs Real Sociedad preview Both sides enter the Basque
- Swansea City vs Manchester City Preview It’s bottom vs top in
- Liverpool vs West Bromwich Albion Preview Wednesday evening’s Premier League action
- Australia deny approaching Luis Felipe Scolari over vacant Socceroos post Australia head towards 2018 without
- Sevilla vs Levante preview Fifth-placed Sevilla will be eager
- Fiorentina vs Sampdoria preview Improving Fiorentina face high-flying Sampdoria
- Valencia, Real Betis vying for Daniel Sturridge Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge could
Hot Bets for Champions League!
Best Bets for CL football with Titanbet !!!
Titanbet offers special bets and the best odds for all UEFA Champions League matches.
Receive a £100 Match Bonus when you sign up for the first time! Hurry, this offer may end soon!
While every punter should mostly rely on his own intuition, every once in a while he might feel the need to hear someone else’s opinion on a certain game and that is why our betting experts will be there to help them with professional analysis of the most interesting football games being played every day. These betting previews will contain important info from both camps, latest news, form, statistics, injuries and suspensions, as well as our prediction. We will not be advising you to back teams like Man Utd or Real when playing at home but will rather try to find the picks with the best value and give you reasons behind our prediction. Don’t forget that our soccer betting tips are only there to help you and the final decision should ultimately be yours.
The football experts will be doing a lot of research every single day in order to find what should be the most profitable tips for football betting, so you can be sure that every single tip will be backed up by expert analysis and important information. We will not only list the latest results, injuries and suspensions, but will rather focus on the atmosphere surrounding the two camps, explain the tactical approach and let you know if the current form of the two sides is on the uptrend or downtrend.
Our experts spend a lot of time watching the games and analyzing them meticulously, and they take their job very seriously, as you will see once you start paying more attention to the betting tips section. The section featuring free betting tips is likely to become one of the most popular on our website, given that the majority of online punters cannot always spare enough time to track down all the important information, but they do like it when someone takes care of that for them. The predictions of the final outcome may not always be right, but you can be sure that we will be spending a lot of time trying to make these football tips as close to perfect as possible.