While football fans around the globe could be in for a long summer given that top European leagues are set for a summer break, tennis enthusiasts will relish the start of the second Grand Slam of the year that kicks off on Sunday, 24 May.
With Rafael Nadal chasing his sixth consecutive victory at Ronald Garros and world number one Novak Djokovic hoping for his first ever French Open title, this could be one of the most heavily bet events of the year, so this sounds like a good time to be informed of the 50% bonus on tennis accumulators offered at bet365.
The highly rated bookie will top up your winning accumulators with a bonus of 5-50% depending on the number of selections, with additional winnings up to £100,000 paid in real cash within 24 hours.
Terms and Conditions
1. Bonus applies to winnings on pre-match accumulators of 2 or more selections for Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles matches from Grand Slam, ATP, WTA, Challenger Tour, Davis Cup, Fed Cup or Hopman Cup events. Offer applies to the following markets: To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting.
2. If any selections are postponed/void then the bonus will still apply, but the percentage bonus added will reflect the actual number of winning selections. For example, an 8 match accumulator with 7 winners and 1 postponed match will receive a 25% bonus to winnings.
3. Maximum bonus £100,000 or currency equivalent. Accumulator Bonus does not apply to combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s, Lucky 31’s etc.
4. The bonus part of your winnings will be added to your account within 24 hours of your final selection having played.
5. This bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake.
6. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
7. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
8. bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.