- Horse Race Analysis
- All Major US Races
- Accepts US Players
- £25 Free Bet
- Live Racing Online
- Many Cashbacks
- Horse Form & Stats
- Lots of Promotions
- Free Live Stream
The Royal Ascot is one of the most highly anticipated racing events of the year. A lot of racing enthusiasts and Royal Ascot betting fans consider this event as the racing calendar’s highlight. This is a five day event which includes 7 Group One races. Those who love horse racing will surely be able to enjoy seeing high quality horses from different countries racing. Some of the horses even come from South Africa and Australia. The five day Royal Ascot meeting features races including a Group One race called the St. James’s Palace Stakes which is open for all those colts who are three years of age and it is over 1 mile. The filly counterpart of this race is called the Coronation Stakes.
Another Group One race which is top class is the Prince of Wales’s Stakes. This race is open for thoroughbreds that are 4 years old and above. They race over one mile and two furlongs. This race’s filly’s counterpart is called the Queen Anne Stake which is also very enjoyable. The most popular Group One race of the Royal Ascot meeting is called the Ascot Gold Cup. This race will surely test the stamina and endurance of the best horses as they race over two miles and four furlongs.
- Horse Racing Ranking
- Hughes loses 50-day ban appeal Top jockey Richard Hughes will miss the first month of the new Flat season after he failed to overturn a 50-day ban incurred in India.
- Aintree fences 'should be bigger' Trainer Malcolm Jefferson believes bigger fences at the Grand National could have saved his horse According to Pete.
- Synchronised still on course for National Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Synchronised has a chance to complete a rare double after remaining among the Grand National entries.
- £1m offered for Frankel v Caviar A prize fund of £1m is being used as bait in an attempt to secure a clash between Frankel and Black Caviar in the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood.
- Sir Alex in Scottish National bid Sir Alex Ferguson's Harry The Viking is among the likely runners at the Scottish Grand National.
- Monterosso wins Dubai World Cup Monterosso, ridden by Mickael Barzalona, eases to victory in the Dubai World Cup, the world's richest horse race.
- Brae Hill wins Lincoln Handicap Brae Hill holds off the challenge of Mull of Killough to win the Lincoln Handicap in a thrilling finish at Doncaster.
- Favourite to miss Grand National A hip fracture rules bookies' favourite Prince De Beauchene out of the Grand National on 14 April.
- Fanning claims all-weather title A double at Lingfield sees Joe Fanning win the all-weather jockeys' championship, defeating Luke Morris 89-86 on the final day.
- Top stallion Montjeu dies aged 16 Montjeu, who sired three Epsom Derby winners, dies at the age of 16 following a short illness.
The Royal Ascot provides a lot of opportunities for several betting and racing newbies to take on the bookies. It is a lot easier to participate in Royal Ascot betting than any other betting because every race is only being participated by the world's best horses. This helps make the selection process a lot easier. This meeting is also covered by the media, hence all the data and information that you read, see and hear can help you a lot.
You will be able to access a lot of information by using the web. You can find some racing tips, updated odds and guides, stable updates and all vital information that you can use to your advantage. Since the media usually gives importance to the best horses of the race, it will be a lot easier for you to take your pick. All those information that media can give you will basically help you find the right selection. However, before you make a selection, you would need to review and assess all of the data you have.
Betting on the nose is the most common type of betting. This simply means that you place your bets on the selection which you think will win the race. If the odds are huge or if you have doubts about your pick, you can use each way betting. Meaning, you will get your money back if your selection gets a place in the first three or four. This just basically makes you place two bets on the same selection.
If you happen to be someone who lives in another country but would love to participate in Royal Ascot Betting and experience the thrilling fun that comes with it (like ours - www.FreeBetting.com), you can find some websites that will allow you too. There are a lot of sites that cater to this kind of betting and they usually give free bets as sign up bonuses.More information:
Location: Ascot, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Address: High Street, Ascot, West Berkshire SL5 7JX, United Kingdom (see map)
Phone: 0870 722 7227
When: 5-day event every June
Race Type: Flat