- Horse Race Analysis
- All Major US Races
- Accepts US Players
- £25 Free Bet
- Live Racing Online
- Many Cashbacks
- Horse Form & Stats
- Lots of Promotions
- Free Live Stream
The Punchestown Festival is being celebrated a couple of weeks after the Irish Grand National. This event features the best trainers, horses and jockeys as they compete in one of National Hunt season’s most thrilling racing event. The competitors who are normally present are those who successfully excelled in the Aintree Grand National, Cheltenham Festival and Grand National.The popularity and the size of the Punchestown Festival grows bigger and bigger each and every year. In the year 1999, from 3 days, the event was extended to 4 days. For the first time ever, the Punchestown Festival was made into a five-day meeting in the year 2008. Aside from featuring high quality National Hunt racing, this event is also popularly known for its exciting and pleasant vibe. Some nearby institutions even allow their students to witness the event for a day. You will surely enjoy the various food choices, the live entertainment and competitive races that this festival offers you to experience. Gamblers will also be delighted because of the thrill the Punchestown Festival betting can bring. This will be a great avenue for them to earn some cash.
- Horse Racing Ranking
- Hughes loses 50-day ban appeal Top jockey Richard Hughes will miss the first month of the new Flat season after he failed to overturn a 50-day ban incurred in India.
- Aintree fences 'should be bigger' Trainer Malcolm Jefferson believes bigger fences at the Grand National could have saved his horse According to Pete.
- Synchronised still on course for National Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Synchronised has a chance to complete a rare double after remaining among the Grand National entries.
- £1m offered for Frankel v Caviar A prize fund of £1m is being used as bait in an attempt to secure a clash between Frankel and Black Caviar in the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood.
- Sir Alex in Scottish National bid Sir Alex Ferguson's Harry The Viking is among the likely runners at the Scottish Grand National.
- Monterosso wins Dubai World Cup Monterosso, ridden by Mickael Barzalona, eases to victory in the Dubai World Cup, the world's richest horse race.
- Brae Hill wins Lincoln Handicap Brae Hill holds off the challenge of Mull of Killough to win the Lincoln Handicap in a thrilling finish at Doncaster.
- Favourite to miss Grand National A hip fracture rules bookies' favourite Prince De Beauchene out of the Grand National on 14 April.
- Fanning claims all-weather title A double at Lingfield sees Joe Fanning win the all-weather jockeys' championship, defeating Luke Morris 89-86 on the final day.
- Top stallion Montjeu dies aged 16 Montjeu, who sired three Epsom Derby winners, dies at the age of 16 following a short illness.
The upcoming year’s festival will allow people to enjoy ten Grade 1 races daily offering a minimum of one highlight race just like Cheltenham Festival’s. You will also usually find horses who also participated at the Cheltenham Festival. The week’s usual highlights include the Champion 4YO Hurdle Odds. The Punchestown Festival betting is certainly one of the season’s most well-known.
Clearly, one of Ireland’s social and racing calendar events that people are really looking forward for is the Punchestown Festival. This indicates the conclusion of Ireland and United Kingdom’s National Hunt season. A lot of UK trainers are letting their horses participate in the festival for honour of being successful in one major race. A lot of big names are expected to be seen in the upcoming year.
Five days of Punchestown Festival betting is something gamblers will definitely enjoy. Grade 1 races are usually those that are preferred by these gamblers and there are a lot of these races will occur within the week. They can also participate in other various races where they can possibly find the best value too. However, for all those who would like to participate in this kind of betting but can’t because they live in another country or because of some important things to attend to, they can bet by using the internet. Online betting has become very popular these days because of its convenience. You will be able to find a lot of sites that will allow you to place your bets. Most websites will even provide you with free bets once your register. But, before you sign up for a site, always makes sure that it is reliable. You can also find websites that offers odds and tips for you to check before you start placing their bets. Looking through this will really be beneficial as this can help you make a good choice.More Punchestown Festival information:
Location: County Kildare, Ireland
Address: Punchestown Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland (see map)
Phone: +353 45 897 704
When: Last week of April
Race Type: Varies