Sporting Clube de Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes has said that he is not concerned by transfer speculation, instead focusing on his future with his current employers.
The Portuguese has constantly been linked with moves away from Lisbon, with Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur particularly being talked up as suitors for his signature.
He signed a new contract with his current club last summer, extending his stay until 2023, with Fernandes admitting that he is not in a rush to depart the club.
The 25-year-old said: “I’m not worried at all [about transfer speculation].
“Since 2016, there’s been talk about my possible departure.
“I’m well, doing my job and doing the best I can. I have dreams to fulfil but I have no need to force my departure.
“I feel the love here and if I have to leave, I hope I leave good memories.”
Fernandes has been in stunning form so far this season having hit nine goals and provided six assists in 17 appearances in all competitions.
He could be in action on Sunday afternoon as Portugal take on Luxembourg in UEFA Euro 2020 qualification. Fernandes sits at 6/1 with William Hill to score the opening goal of the match with his second strike on the international stage.