- Horse Race Analysis
- All Major US Races
- Accepts US Players
- £25 Free Bet
- Live Racing Online
- Many Cashbacks
- Horse Form & Stats
- Lots of Promotions
- Free Live Stream
One of the most anticipated events in the racing calendar is the Glorious Goodwood. This is mainly because a lot of the best horses go to the Sussex Downs to challenge a range of highly competitive competitions throughout the 5 day event.Gamblers will surely be capable of enjoying Glorious Goodwood betting options because of number of challenging handicap together with the group races in this outstanding occasion. The 2012 celebration was illuminated with a quick success in the Sussex Stakes by Frankel while an unforgettable Nassau Stakes winner was the Fugue.
In fact, Glorious Goodwood is among summer’s best racing weeks and because it takes a while after the Royal Ascot, it gives excellent horses the chance to participate in both events. Among the most vital races during the festival is the Nassau Stakes which features excellent fillies. For the past 3 consecutive years, the great Midday has successfully taken the crown yet since she already retired, it will be intriguing to find out who will be this season’s winner. Due to that reason, the Glorious Goodwood betting odds & bets will most likely become more popular.
- Horse Racing Ranking
- Hughes loses 50-day ban appeal Top jockey Richard Hughes will miss the first month of the new Flat season after he failed to overturn a 50-day ban incurred in India.
- Aintree fences 'should be bigger' Trainer Malcolm Jefferson believes bigger fences at the Grand National could have saved his horse According to Pete.
- Synchronised still on course for National Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Synchronised has a chance to complete a rare double after remaining among the Grand National entries.
- £1m offered for Frankel v Caviar A prize fund of £1m is being used as bait in an attempt to secure a clash between Frankel and Black Caviar in the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood.
- Sir Alex in Scottish National bid Sir Alex Ferguson's Harry The Viking is among the likely runners at the Scottish Grand National.
- Monterosso wins Dubai World Cup Monterosso, ridden by Mickael Barzalona, eases to victory in the Dubai World Cup, the world's richest horse race.
- Brae Hill wins Lincoln Handicap Brae Hill holds off the challenge of Mull of Killough to win the Lincoln Handicap in a thrilling finish at Doncaster.
- Favourite to miss Grand National A hip fracture rules bookies' favourite Prince De Beauchene out of the Grand National on 14 April.
- Fanning claims all-weather title A double at Lingfield sees Joe Fanning win the all-weather jockeys' championship, defeating Luke Morris 89-86 on the final day.
- Top stallion Montjeu dies aged 16 Montjeu, who sired three Epsom Derby winners, dies at the age of 16 following a short illness.
The event’s 2 main races are the Sussex Stakes and the Nassau Stakes. Sussex Stakes focuses on the best milers in Europe and last year’s race was won by Frankel. Meanwhile, the Nassau Stakes are participated by fillies aged 3 years and up and races over 1 mile and 2 furlongs. Also considered as among the major races is the The Group Two Goodwood Cupis and Frankie Dettori was last year’s successful winner. Among the most well-known in the Glorious Goodwood betting markets is the Goodwood Cup which happens in ladies day. Also included in the five-day event are races like the Golden Mile, Richmond Stakes, the Belfair Cup and the Audi Stakes and all of these races are amazing too.
Betting will surely be tricky during the festival because of high quality racing. But, it will also be an event a lot of gamblers will surely enjoy. In this type of betting, it was always a good decision to go with John Dunlop and Henry Cecil because more than 100 winners became successful during the event.
One of the best parts in this type of betting is the Group 1 Sussex Stakes. Several remarkable milers have recently succeeded this event. The newest victor of the race is Frankel and he comes after horses like Giant’s Causeway, Rock of Gibraltar and Canford Cliffs. The Nassau Stakes is another Group 1 race that occurs during the last day of the festival. Since this race is participated by female horses, both mares and fillies are being tested over a 1m1f distance. Another race that features a lot of possibilities in Glorious Goodwood betting is the Stewards Cup. Tips will usually tell you that it would be best to go with horses that are 4 or 5 years old since choosing those that are older have a horrible history. It would always be best to check some tips and odds before placing your bets.More information:
Location: Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Address: Goodwood, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0PS, United Kingdom (see map)
Phone: +44 1243 755022
When: Every year in late July or early August
Race Type: Flat / Thoroughbred
Distance: 1 mile and 4 furlongs (2,414 metres)